Our Confidentiality of Information Agreement means the way we collect data and the way users’ personal information is protected,
1. It is extremely important to view and review the details of this agreement.
- We are not interested in any personal information of a particular person, but personal information is collected from those wishing to use the Academy’s website) or associated web pages (including not limited to your sale and purchase of goods, your participation in auctions, or when you call or email our User Support Center team). Once you have provided us with your personal information, you have authorized us to process this information in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Confidentiality of Information Agreement.
- We may change or edit the (Confidentiality of Information Agreement) at any time, after the announcement of this amendment by publishing the amended version on the website. The amended version of the Confidentiality of Information Agreement will be valid from the date of publication. Following publication, your continued use of the site is an obligation of your obligation to the terms and conditions of the amended version of the way we process and treat your personal information that you have provided to us. We hope that you will be briefed from time to time on the announcements of the academy’s management that may be related to this agreement (confidentiality of information).
We hope that you will be able to see from time to time the announcements of the administration of the Academythat may be related to this agreement (confidentiality of information).
4.The Information Confidentiality Agreement covers the following activities, which are detailed in the terms below:
- We have collected and retained your personal information that you have dealt with, provided to us, displayed or modified.
- We use, review and modify your personal information as needed.
- Using your personal information and other users too.
- Use, access, browse, and modify your personal information.
- Communication tools with third parties over the Internet.
- The browsing software used on your personal device.
- No misleading or deceptive e-mails.
- Protect your personal information.
- How do you contact us to inquire about (Confidentiality of Information Agreement).
We have collected and protected your personal information that you have dealt with, provided, displayed or edited.
- As part of the registration on the website, you will be required to provide us with specific personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or other similar information, and some additional information about you such as your date of birth or any specific information of your identity in addition, in order to authenticate your identity, we may need you to provide us with a valid proof of your identity (e.g. a copy of your passport, visa or residence permit, national identity and/or driver’slicense).
- We may also need to collect specific financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details, in order to be added to your account information on the site, and this financial information will be used for billing purposes and to complete your operations on the site.
- After you register on the site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) on any part of the site, except for the “Account Management” part, which will protect you from the possibility of fraud or theft of your identity information. Your posting of any of your personal information on any part of the site except “My Account” may be considered a violation of this agreement and may cause action against your membership of the site.
- . Your transaction information and activity will be recorded on the site whether it is a purchase, sale, display of goods, withdrawals, deposits or other activities related to your operations on the site.
- Please note that we may use your internet protocol address or IP (a unique number given to your Internet service provider in order to analyze your activity patterns on the site, thereby improving your management on the site.
- We may collect additional information from you or about you in other ways that are not mentioned here, such as recording phone calls with employees of the User Care Center or through your answers to our questionnaires.
Our use of your personal information
- We use your personal information only to provide services and support from the customer team, and aims to measure and improve the level of our services to you, prevent illegal activities, implement the terms of our agreement with you, in addition to overcoming obstacles, collecting fees, and providing you with promotional emails, as well as in order to document the information you have provided to us with third parties, for example we may resort to sharing some of your personal information with banks or authorizing credit cards to process and document services with third parties for purposes related to increased security.
- Although we are keen to maintain your confidentiality, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or third parties, and we are obliged to do so by the orders of the court or other legal circles, to be bound by the terms and conditions of the law, when we believe that the disclosure of your personal information may prevent physical harm or financial loss, or to report suspicious activity or to investigate the possibility of violation of the terms and conditions of the user’s agreement.
- In the event ofa sale, or any of its subsidiaries or business assets, we may disclose your personal information to the potential buyer, with a view to continuing the site’s activity.
- In addition, information about the goods you purchase or sell, or auctions that you participate in on the site, may include details regarding the user’s identity, recovered nutrition and notes regarding your use of the site. Otherwise, we will disclose your personal information to a third party with clear permission from you.
We do not sell or rent any of your personal information to a third party within our normal business scope, and we will share your personal information only with others in accordance with this Confidentiality of Information Agreement. 5
- Once you register on the site, you are considered to have given us a clear authorization to deliver promotional emails about our services, as well as emails regarding changes, new features on the site, if you have ever decided that you do not want to receive such messages, simply choose the link to stop sending these messages to your mailing address and available at the bottom of any of these emails or go to the “My Account” section on the site.
Your use of your personal information and that of other users
1 /Members may need to share personal information (including financial information) with each other, in order to complete operations on the site. You must respect at all times the confidentiality of other members of the site.
2 /We do not guarantee the confidentiality of your information when shared by other members, so you must request information about the level of confidentiality and security contracts from any other members of the site prior to your directing and provide them with any financial or personal data or information, and you can refer to the customer service center staff to ensure that the requested person is valid and secure.
3/ This confidentiality contract does not cover your disclosure of your personal information to a member of another site. You agree to use any personal information you receive from a member of another site for the purpose of completing an operation on our site, only for this process, and you will not use the information received from a member of another site for any other purposes (except for a clear authorization from the member of the other site)
4./You know and agree that you will not use the personal information you received from the site about any member of another site in accordance with the applicable laws of this document. .
5./ You are aware and agree that you must use the personal information received from users within this Agreement.
Use, access, browse, and edit your personal information
- You can access and review your personal information through the “My Account” management page on the website, if your personal information changes in any way, or you have given incorrect information on the site, you must update or correct it immediately, either by displaying it on my account or by contacting our customer service team.
- Please note that we will keep your personal information during and after you have completed the use of the site as required by law, in order to overcome technical barriers, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigation and to take any other measures prescribed by law.
Links to third-party websites
1/The site may contain links to other websites, please be aware that we are not responsible for the level of security or methods used in other sites.
2/When you move from our website to any other site, we encourage you to read their (confidentiality of information) statements if you intend to give them your personal information.
3/Our Confidentiality of Information Agreement applies only to your personal information that we have collected on our website.
Browsing software used on your PC
1.Like many websites, our site uses small software files that are installed on the hard part of your computer, so when you go to visit certain web pages on the sites, the record recognizes the browser through a unique and randomnumber.
- The “cookies” records we use do not disclose any of your personal information.These records help us improve your performance on the site and help us understand which parts of the site are most commonly used, you are free to cancel these records if you allow it from the browser, although this may result in your suspension from using the site.
No destructive or phishing emails.
We do not tolerate destructive messages, in order to inform the site of any destructive or deceptive emails, please send an email to your store email (@), the communication to send emails that harm us or any content will result in the violation of the terms of the user agreement. We automatically check messages, and we may use manual filtering to see if there are destructive messages, viruses, malicious attacks and other sly or illegal activities.
Protect your personal information
- We keep your information (confidentiality of information) in electronic files in (your country name), when you provide us with your personal information, you have given us the responsibility to keep this information in (your country’s name), and we take every precaution to preserve your information (confidentiality agreement), by not accessing it from irresponsible parties, using it or disclosing it.
- In any case, the Internet is an unsafe medium and we do not guarantee the confidentiality of your personal information, and you have to enter your username and password every time you want to access your account or complete transactions on the site, choose the password accurately using distinctive numbers and letters with special specifications. Do not disclose the username and password to anyone, if you think the username or password has been revealed, contact the support team immediately on the site to change it.
How to contact us to inquire about the Confidentiality of Information Agreement
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact the User Care Center team or email us at the Customer Service Center’s postal address.